No, unless there is an emergency. In an emergency the Tenant can contact a qualified tradesperson specific to the required trade and can seek reimbursement from the Owner.

If the situation is reported to have not been an emergency, the Owner is not responsible for reimbursement of such an account.

Posted in: TENANT FAQ'S