Please only complete and return an Application to Rental iQ if you are certain that you wish to apply for a Lease and live in the premises, if your Application is successful.
Please note that an Application is not an Offer of a Lease nor is it a Lease Agreement.
As part of the Application process we will confirm your employment details with your Employer including wages, position and time with the company.
If you are self-employed please provide a Notice of Assessment from the ATO and any other relevant paperwork which may help us to process your Application. You may wish to submit a bank statement, if you have only been self-employed for a short period of time or if you are unemployed.
We will check rental history and confirm ownership history if applicable including checking the National Tenancy Database for previous lodgments.
In order for us to process an Application all Applicants must complete page 1, 3, 6-8 (if applicable) and initial each page, sign page 9 and provide copies of photographic ID. We MAY ask you to submit an “Option Fee” deposit of either $50.00 (for properties $500.00 or less) or $100.00 (for properties exceeding $500.00) when submitting your application.
Applications submitted without all of these requirements will not be processed.
Please submit your completed Application to Rental iQ at Suite 3, 317 Churchill Ave, Subiaco WA 6008. For immediate processing, you may scan and email your complete Application along with supporting documentation to email@example.com.
- Details of all Applicants over the age of 18 have been included in the Application
- Employment details including wages have been disclosed
- Relevant paperwork to support self-employed Applicants is enclosed
- Contact phone numbers have been disclosed for rental history checks, if applicable
- Photos of any pets have been enclosed
- **Page 1, 3, 6-8 (if applicable) have been initialed at the base by all Applicants
- **Page 9 has been signed at the base by all Applicants
- A deposit equal to the relevant Option Fee has been submitted (if applicable)
- Photographic ID is enclosed for all Applicants over 18 years old
- Please also include your bank details in case you are not accepted, for deposit return (if applicable)
Entering into a tenancy agreement is a legal contract with rights and responsibilities for all parties. Please refer to The Residential Tenancies Act 1987. Please click on this link for important Tenant Information.